The Cross Revealed

God has given us all that we need to lead a life pleasing to Him. We abandon confidence in ourselves or other men, and cast ourselves on Jesus, "The author and finisher of our faith".

Monday, January 22, 2024

2024

 ‭But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.‭ 

ACTS 20:24


Our church service was cancelled due to road conditions yesterday. Jeff's sermon was to have been on Evangelism.  This is the cry of my heart for 24. So I was chagrin that I didn't get to hear him. If the enemy is actively resisting us, I am greatly encouraged.  His opposition only confirms what God is doing. We must not give up. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home